Friday, February 20, 2009

Redland's Art Association



The above three paintings have been selected for the 40th Annual juried Multi Media Mini Show at the Redland's Art Association's Gallery. There were 380 submissions and 120 accepted. The show will run through March19th. If you are in the area please stop by...215 E State Street, down town Redlands, CA.

Starting tomorrow I will be painting with PAAR (Plein Air Artists of Riverside) at their annual paint out. We will be painting at locations around Riverside throughout the week - ending next Saturday the 28Th with a quick draw painting contest and wet painting exhibit. Franz and the girls will take me down tomorrow, get me signed in, help me find my painting spot and set up, then they will go to the movies. Heaven forbid I need to use the bathroom! With my big boot and crutches, it will be an adventure!

No comments: