Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Art Alive Exhibition


I felt the need to dive right into one of my larger paintings today - which I should have completed for tomorrow. Forgive my not posting a small painting today. I'll get to it tomorrow!

Friday I will be painting on site at the Riverside Art Museum - for the Art Alive exhibition. I have a ballet painting on display for this exhibit as well. The theme is all things French. Through out the weekend there will be artists painting on site and fresh floral arrangements on display - designed by local florists. Sunday we will display our wet work while the author Susan Vreeland talks about her latest novel Luncheon of the Boating Party. If you are in the area it will make a nice afternoon out. For more information you can go to the RAM website http://www.riversideartmuseum.org/

No comments: